Mangoes add a fruity touch to these melt-in-the-mouth favourites!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Makes 4 servings
2 1/2 cups peeled and chopped mangoes
2 1/2 cups freshly grated paneer (cottage cheese)
2/3 cup powdered sugar
5 pcs drops rose essence
For The Garnish
5 tbsp finely chopped pistachios
- Combine the paneer, sugar and rose essence in a deep bowl and knead very well.
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions.
- Evenly spread one portion of the paneer mixture on a small plate.
- Arrange ½ cup of mangoes over this.
- Evenly spread another portion of the paneer mixture over the mangoes.
- Finally, arrange the remaining ½ cup mangoes over the paneer.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours and serve chilled, garnished with pistachios.