Ingredients For Vegetable Khichdi Recipe
- Vegetables gm each (you can also choose vegetables of your choice)
- Pulses & Grains (50 gm each)
Moong chilka Dal
Broken Wheat (Dalia)
Moong Masoor dal
- Sliced Onion- 1
- Paste of 1 inch ginger, 1 Green Chilli & 2 Tomatoes
- Desi Ghee- 2 tbs
- Roasted Til- 1 tbs
- Salt- 1.5 tsp
- Red chilli Powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric- ¼ tsp
- Pinch of Hing
- Roasted Jeera Powder- 1 tsp
Steps For Vegetable Khichdi Recipe
- Firstly put all grains & pulses in a bowl and mix them, wash them properly.
- Put cooker on flame and put half of desi ghee in it. Now add onions in it and cook them for 2 minutes.
- After onion gets golden brown put tomato, chilli & ginger paste in it. Cook them for 5 minutes.
- After that add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, til, hing and jeera powder, mix them well.
- Add chopped vegetables in it and mix them well and after that add all grains & pulses, mix them also.
- Now add water to it, for 1 glass of total grains add 4 glass of water.
- Close pressure cooker and cook khichdi on high flame till 2 whistles
and after that keep it on low flame for 5 minutes. After that off the
flame & let it cook it in its own steam for more 5 minutes.
Now you can serve healthy balanced diet Khichdi with papad or achar.