Ingredients for Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Peeled Tomatoes- 8
- Garlic- 10 (chopped)
- Chilli Flakes- 1tsp
- Oregano- 1 tsp
- Basil (tulsi)- 7-8
- Sugar- 1tsp
- Tomato Sauce- 1tbs
- Salt- 1tsp
- Olive Oil- 2tbs
Steps for Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Firstly chop 3 tomatoes and make puree of rest of 5 tomatoes. With that also chop basil (tulsi) if you get italian basil then it would be great. You can also use half tea spoon of dry basil which is available at super stores.
- Heat up olive oil in a pan and put garlic in it, cook it till it turn light brown. after that add chopped tomatoes and basil (tulsi) in it. Cover pan with a lid and cook them till tomatoes turn soft, around for 3-4 minutes.
- After that mash tomatoes with a base of serving spoon and add tomato puree in it. With that add chilli flakes, oregano seasoning, sugar and salt.
- Mix them and cover pan with a lid, cook them for 4-5 minutes, or till its water get evaporate and our pizza sauce turn thicker.
- Now our homemade pizza sauce is ready, you can apply it on pizza base while making pizza at home. You can also use this pizza sauce in red sauce pasta.You can refrigerate this pizza sauce for 2-3 days.