They taste just like classic french toast, but you dip them in syrup and eat them with your hands. Soooo easy to make and everyone will go crazy about how fun and delicious they are to eat!
8 slices white sandwich bread
4-5 tablespoons cream cheese
½ cup Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
3 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons sugar
A pinch of cinnamon powder (dalchini)
Butter for frying
1. Trim the crusts from each slice of bread and flatten it with a rolling pin.
2. Spread with 1 or 2 teaspoons cream cheese and Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam. Roll the bread up tightly.
3. In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until well combined.
4. In a separate shallow bowl, mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
5. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter.
6. Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture to coat it well and place in the pan seam side down. Cook a few at a time until golden brown, turning to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as needed.
7. Remove cooked rolls from the pan and immediately roll in the cinnamon sugar until completely covered. Serve at once.
8. Kissan French Toast Roll-Ups are French toasts with attitude!