On navratri potato dishes are in demand and today I will share a basic but most popular recipe of Navratri Special Jeera aloo recipe. Try my recipe of Jeera Aloo you will surely feel a difference. Recipe of Navratri Jeera aloo recipe is a simple and quick recipe to be served in vrat days. Surely share my vrat special recipe with your friends
Ingredients For Navratri Special Jeera Aloo Recipe
- Boiled potatoes- 1/2 kg
- Cumin Seeds (jeera) – 1tsp
- Cumin seed powder-1/2tsp
- Ginger- 1inch (chopped)
- Green Chilli- 1 (sliced)
- Lemon- 1
- Amchur- 1/2tsp
- Raw Peanuts- 2tbs
- Black Pepper Powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Refined Oil- 2tbs
Steps For Navratri Special Jeera Aloo Recipe
- Firstly heat up oil in a pan, and fry raw peanuts till they turn dark golden brown. After that take them out in a pan.
- Now in that oil only fry cumin seeds (jeera) , when they start popping, put ginger in pan. Now add ginger in it and cook it on medium flame till it turn golden brown.
- Now add all spices into it, cumin seeds powder, amchur, salt and green chilli. After that add potatoes into it and mix them all together. Now add black pepper powder to it.
- Add 1-2 tbs of water into it and cover pan with a lid, let potato cook properly and absorb flavors of spices. Cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now our potatoes are ready just add fried raw peanuts for a crunch feel and serve it.