Vrat ke pakore is special recipe for fasting days during navratri. I am making pakore of potato and paneer for navratri vrat as per the spritual belives. This is one of my favriote navratri special recipes. I hope you love this and try it in these navratri days. Enjoy this festival season with my more recipes.
Ingredients For Vrat Ke Pakore Recipe
- Buckwheat Flour (Kuttu Ka Aata)- 1 cup
- Water Caltrop Flour (Singhade Ka Aata)- 1 cup
- Potato- 2
- Paneer- 150gm
- Anardana- 1/2 tsp
- Sendha Namak (salt)- 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves- 10gm
- Red Chilli Powder- 1/2tsp
Ingredients For Vrat Ke Pakode Recipe
- Mix kuttu ka aata, singhade ka aata, anardana, salt, red chilli powder, & coriander leaves (optional as per spritual belives).
- Now pour water in mixture and make its batter. Don’t make it too thin or thick.
- Cut pieces of paneer and potato in any shapes you want to cut them.
- Now heat up oil for frying pakode.
- Sprinkle little salt and red chilli powder on paneer and potato slices
- Dip paneer and potato pieces in pakoda batter and put in hot oil kadhai. Fry them on low flame so that it fry properly.
- After they turn golden brown take them out and here our navratri special pakore is ready to serve.