You can say it a mix cheela of aata, besan and sooji which combined give a feel of omelette.
So all who want to eat omelette but can’t have egg then this vegetarian omelette is must try for you.
Ingredients For Eggless Vegetarian Omlette Recipe
- Wheat Flour- 1 cup
- Sooji (Semolina)- 1/2 cup
- Besan(Gram Flour)-1/3 cup
- Onion (Chopped)- 2
- Tomato (chopped)- 1
- Green Chilli- 1
- Coriander (Dhaniya)- 20gm
- Salt- 1tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Refined Oil for cookin
Steps For Eggless Vegetarian Omelette Recipe
- Firstly mix wheat flour (aata), semolina (sooji), gram flour (besan), salt and red chilli powder in a mixing bowl. Beat them with adding water/milk. In this amount of quantity i usually beat batter with 300-400 ml water/milk.
- Beat it till you get a smooth paste without any lumbs. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- After that add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and green coriander (dhaniya) to it and mix them well again.
- Now heat up non stick tawa and grease it with half tsp of oil. Pour one cup of batter on tawa with karchi or any deep utensil and give it a round shape.
- Once one side get properly cooked, turn the side and cook it properly. If you want to make this vegetarian omelette crispy then apply oil on surface and sides.
Like that our vegetarian omelette is ready and like this one can enjoy omelette without egg.